826 Valencia’s student writers grow and thrive thanks to the generous support of our donors. How will your donation impact 826 Valencia? Here are some concrete examples:
- $50 Provides one student a full afternoon of one-on-one tutoring support in all subjects.
- $120 Sponsors one high school senior to attend an intensive workshop and leave with a polished personal statement for college applications.
- $250 Gives one San Francisco public school teacher a session of classroom support for specialized writing projects.
- $750 Allows one student to participate in our After-School Tutoring Program for a full semester.
- $1,500 Gives a teacher access to a field trip for the entire class where each student leaves with a professionally illustrated, personalized publication.
- $4,500 Allows an entire group of students to complete a fun multi-session, project-based writing workshop taught by a specialist and culminating in a chapbook or reading.
Whether it’s $20 or $20,000, every last cent will be hugely appreciated and put to good use. 826 Valencia’s tax ID # is 04-3694151.
Make a onetime or monthly donation online. It’s easy to do and helps us enormously.
Gifts of long-term appreciated stock or mutual fund shares are an easy way to make a contribution to 826 Valencia.
- Income tax savings – for securities you have owned for longer than one year, you can take an immediate income tax deduction.
- Capital gain tax savings – avoid capital gain taxes you would have incurred had you sold the stock or mutual fund shares.
Prior to transfer, notify 826 Valencia with the following information:
- Your name
- Number of shares
- Name of stock or fund
826 Contact Information
826 Valencia St.
San Francisco, CA
415-642-5905 ext. 202
Brokerage Account Information
One Sansome St., 38th Fl.
San Francisco, CA 94104
Attn: Denis Roy, SVP
Account Name: 826 Valencia
Account # 164121740
Donate by mail
Mail a personal check or money order to:
826 Valencia — Donations
826 Valencia St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
Drop off your gift
Stop by the Pirate Store any day between the hours of 12 and 6 p.m. Pick up some Scurvy Begone while you’re at it.