Goods and Services
Generous in-kind contributions have helped us furnish the writing lab, feed our volunteers, upgrade our software, and stock our shelves with pencils and paper. As we grow, so does our wish list of equipment and general needs. Thanks for taking a look.
- Writing journals (hardcover)
- Brightly colored 110lb. cardstock paper
- Bamboo cups, small bowls, sporks
- Gift certificates to local restaurants, grocery stores, office supply stores, furniture stores, and bookstores (places like Ikea, Dog-Eared Books, Office Depot, Safeway, Whole Foods Market, Trader Joe’s, and a Costco membership)
- Rewards for student and volunteer excellence: movie tickets, gift cards to Apple or Visa, etc.
- Healthy, all-natural (and nonperishable) snacks
- Index cards
- Wood chairs for our Writers’ Rooms and Writing Labs (from IKEA—call/email for specifics)
- Chair cushions for Writers’ Rooms
- Graph Paper
- Post-It Self Stick Giant Easel Pads
- Electric pencil sharpeners with cords
- Loose leaf binder paper
- Educational (board) games (especially 2 chess sets)
- Glue (sticks and Elmers)
- Markers, expo markers, sharpies, Ticonderoga pencils
- Art supplies
If you have questions about donating furniture, supplies, or any other items to 826 Valencia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.642.5905 x215. Thank you for your help!